||Technology Aspects is having very good technical experience in ASP.NET because it’s a most acceptable technology for creating robust dynamic & scalable Web applications. ASP.NET is a part of Visual Studio .NET Framework; you can easily code ASP.NET applications in most .NET compatible languages including VB.NET, C#, and J#. ASP.NET pages commonly known as Web Forms are compiled and stored on the web server for providing better performance. Web Forms give you the flexibly to build powerful forms-based website pages.
While building Web Forms based website pages you can use ASP.NET server controls to create common User Interface (UI) elements and code them for accomplishing common tasks. These features rich web controls allow you to build your Web Form rapidly and make it usable as custom components.
ASP.Net 1.1 / ASP.Net 2.0 are the latest programming framework by Microsoft allows us for rapid, robust, well organized application code, modular & scalable development of powerful web applications. By using ASP.NET you can accomplish few common tasks by EDP (Event Driven Programming). The best part of using ASP.NET application is that you don’t need to put your source code (.VB or .CS) files to the web server because ASP.NET supports Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and it inherit all the coding for the page from an encrypted (.DLL or Dynamic Link Library) file that store on BIN Directory of the root of your web server.
Another best feature of the ASP.NET application development is that if windows web server serves some current web request from the existing Dynamic Link Library (.DLL) file and unfortunately system administrator updated the latest modified .DLL file to the web server then the current processing request is served by previous old .DLL file and all the new request will be served by newly uploaded .DLL files because before severing any request to the client the IIS (Internet Information Server) web server take a shadow copy of the existing .DLL file.
Basically .NET Framework is a development and execution environment that give the flexibility to most programming languages & libraries to work as a group seamlessly for creating Windows platform, Web or Mobile applications that are easier to build, manage, deploy with stand alone applications or as networked systems. The .NET Framework consists of The Common Language Runtime (CLR) and the Framework Class Libraries (FCL). Visual Studio is the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for creating programs in one of many languages.
We can provide you following professional asp.net application development:
- ASP.NET Search Engine Friendly Content Management System (CMS)
- ASP.NET Search Engine Friendly Shopping Cart Application Development
- Ad Management ASP.NET application development
- Bulletin Board ASP.NET application development
- Forum ASP.NET application development
- Calendar & Time Scheduler ASP.NET Web Application Development
- MS-SQL and ASP.NET Custom Web Application Development
- Classified Ad Managers ASP.NET Application Development
- Email List Managers ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Web Application Migration from ASP to ASP.NET
- Migration from Visual Basic 6.0 to ASP.NET
- Web Application Migration from JSP to ASP.NET
Our broad range of .Net expertise includes:
- .NET system design and application development
- .NET Desktop and Web Application Development
- Migrating web and desktop applications to .NET
- Developing web services using the .Net framework and the SOAP toolkit
- .NET Architecture and design evaluation
- Migration of application from .NET.
- Web Services based .NET Application development
We used following Microsoft .Net technologies :
- ASP.Net 2.0 / 1.1
- Web Forms, Web Services and Web Server Controls
- .Win Forms
- COM Interoperability
- SQL Server 2005 / 2000
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 / 1.1, Visual Studio.Net 2005
We invite you to contact
us anytime for a free, no obligation estimate on