Our staff of network support specialists will design, build, install, and maintain computer and telephone systems customized for your business. We take great pride in providing you with support services on multiple platforms. We specialize in cost effectively developing solutions for your business. We are available weekends, evenings, and holidays for computer upgrades that cannot be done at other times. We schedule upgrades at your convenience.
We provide care for the areas that impact and influence your business the most. We are not a hardware or software re-seller. Consequently we provide unbiased and honest recommendations based solely on your business needs, backed by solid research and extensive understanding of the technology industry. We help you get the most from your systems at the lowest cost.
Technology Aspects understands the technology challenges of small business. We try to understand your network and business needs and help you make decisions on the technology to help it run more efficiently. Technology used wisely supports your long-term goals and strategies.
We will walk you through the following steps that assure that all of your present and future objectives are met:
- Site survey : We gather detailed information concerning existing and planned network infrastructure for proper assessment of project requirements.
- Network design : Your network infrastructure will be planned out to match your requirements. Recommendations for future capacity planning will be made.
- Implementation : Installation of your hardware and software is expedited and configured to your business's needs.
- Testing : After all the necessary components are in place, the network is completely tested as per network design specification, insuring smooth operation.
- Support : Training and assistance in the use of your network is provided assuring that all benefits provided through the network are utilized efficiently.
Our knowledge of the personal computer industry assures you unbiased, reliable advice.
We are truly the Information Technology Department for small- and medium-sized businesses. Call and give us the opportunity to earn your trust. With the changing state of technology and the vast array of problems existing in today's systems, there always are tasks that need to be performed.
Regularly scheduled visits with a list of tasks to monitor and check including:
- Server logs
- Error logs
- System events
- Connectivity failures
- Backup systems
- Printer systems
- Drive performance and mapping
- Internet throughput
- Remote access
- Synchronization of files
- Email administration
- Disk storage capacity
- Defragmentation status
- Disk Health checks
- Virus Protection update
- Firewall updates
Systems supported :
- Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Windows 2000 Server, 2000 Advanced Server, NT server 4.0 & 3.51 and Workstation
- Windows 2003 Server, 2003 Web Application Server
- Windows Server 2008
- Novell Netware 3, 4, 5, 6
- Grouwise 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5
- Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 - Windows 2003 Small Business Edition
We invite you to contact us anytime for a free, no obligation estimate on your project or click here for a basic Price Quote for IT Consulting and Contracting.
We invite you to contact
us anytime for a free, no obligation estimate on